Whenever someone walks by me and calls me a fag i turn and call them a breeder because it sounds just as bad.
^^^ Plankton? Really? his name is Plank and hes the best character ever. now go sit in a corner and think on how stupid you are.
Oh Ze Frank. you say all the right things. so true. lol
so i watched this
when i was
so ya… children’s shows… more perverted than most adult shows now adays lol
Sometimes my heart feels so black in the dunes of sand…and other days my heart …feels like rainbows - Mugler woman Gaga
- Daniel Radcliffe's favorite HP book is Chamber of Secrets, Emma Watson's favorite HP book is Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert Grint's favorite HP book is The Goblet of Fire.
- Neville asked the Sorting Hat to be put in Hufflepuff beacuse he found Griffindor's reputation bravery intimideting.
- Most of the members of the Black family are named after stars.
- Voldemort cannot love because he was concieved under the effects fo a Love Potion.
- The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998, the same year that the final Battle of Hogwarts take place. "I open at the close."
- J.K. Rowling has said that when she took an online Sorting Hat quiz it sorted her into Hufflepuff.
- Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing.
- Tom Marvolo Riddle is also an anagram for "immortal odd lover."
- Slytherin house was the first and last house mentioned in the series.
- October 9 of 1995, Dumbledore's Army meets in the Room of Requirement for the first time to practice the Disarming Charm.
- In the movie scene "Nineteen Years Later", Tom Felton's girlfriend Jade Gordon makes an appearance as Draco's wife, Astoria Greengrass.
- Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, wich are know for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.
- Voldemort's Boggart would take the shape of his own corpse, since death was his greatest fear.
- Voldemort was 71 years old when he died on May 2, 1998.
- A Patronus is a physical representation of one's soul. Since James Potter's is a stag and Lily's is a doe, they are literally soul mates.
- Molly Weasley's brotherts Gideon and Fabian were killed by Death Eaters in the first war.
- Even though he feared death, Voldemort could not become a ghost because his soul was so damaged.
- George would never be able to evoke a Patronus after Fred's death.
- A Patronus often mutates to take the image of the love of one's life because they so often become the happy thought that generates a Patronus.
- Bellatrix Lestrange is actually in love with Voldemort.
- After Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic, he told all who participated in the Battle of Hogwarts they could have a job as an Auror without N.E.W.T.S.
- Snape hates Neville so much because Neville could have been the Chosen One, meaning that Lily could have survived.
- The third scent Hermione could smell emanating from the Amortentia (love potion) was that of Ron's hair.
- Minerva McGonagall played on the Gryffindor quidditch team while she atteneded Hogwarts.
- The Elder Wand is the only known wand in existence with a hair from the tail of a Thestral at its core.
- Dumbledore was gay, and he was in love with Grindelwald.
a wild gay appeared. GO JESUS!!!!!. Jesus use ember. it was super effective. now all of us gays are thrust down to hell to party with eachother lol
guys we watched this in science class today
just watch it you won’t regret it
are you serious
oh god omg
omfg that did not go where I was expecting
omg just press play